UVA Visit with the Family

April 02, 2017

// UVA can't get rid of me... \\
Let me introduce you to my sisters, my boyfriend, and my favorite bagel shop! As you will soon realize, I visit the University of Virginia in Charlottesville A LOT. My boyfriend, Taylor, is finishing up his fourth year, so I get to experience college as a "fifth year student" who only shows up for the fun stuff on the weekends without having to pay the tuition, rent, or worry about grades! I am so lucky. My sisters (Jenny and Katie), mom and I decided to all visit together recently so that my youngest sister, Katie (above left), could get a feel for a college campus and we could all attend Taylor's last concert with the Virginia Gentlemen (his a cappella group AKA my new best friends!). Jenny drove two hours from Christopher Newport University to meet up with us on Saturday evening (which was so amazing of her!) and we all ended up having the best time. I'm happy to report that Katie now thinks "college seems so fun" and she really liked UVA. It was a successful trip!
Bodo's Bagels: If you've come within a 30 mile radius of Charlottesville, you've most likely heard of this place...but I wanted to share anyway for my non-UVA friends. It's quick, inexpensive and delicious every time. Check it out if you have the chance. My favorite is an everything bagel with egg white, turkey breast, cheddar and pesto spread...get. in. my. belly. :)
~King Family Vineyard~
~Downtown Charlottesville~

...even though I didn't capture it perfectly, Jenny is a serious fashionista and I needed to include this because look at her!

You Might Also Like

0 comments